THE BENEFITS OF THE MAX TITAN O.U. MECHANICAL SUSPENSION
- Increased strength of up to 20% compared to normal mechanical suspensions.
- Decrease in weight – Up to 15% lighter in weight than a normal mechanical suspension.
- A trailer manufacturers delight! No more confusion between over & underslung hangers. One type of hanger for both front link & rear link.
- A further advantage for trailer builders is that on a tri-axle and rear link, the chassis height is reduced by 70mm which has a tremendous knock-on effect of benefits;
- The weight of the trailer is reduced, saving you R 30/kg which adds up to approximately half a ton. With an average annual mileage of 850 000km per rig, multiply that by R30???
- Less manufacturing costs due to less material used.
- For the end-user, extra payload per trip of up to half a ton.
- Stock holding becomes a breeze when you stock just one type of hanger as opposed to always having to make sure you have F Hangers and J Hangers in stock.
A first of its kind, exclusively designed & manufactured in South Africa by TSE Big Max. A POWERFUL, yet lightweight mechanical suspension made from imported high tensile alloy will without a doubt have a great influence within the industry especially when it comes to huge
savings, to both the trailer manufacturer as well as the end user.
*See brochure for fitment and other technical information* for brochure click here