Experience the UNIQUE, Two Stage Pump + Patented Pressure Return Valve
The two stage pump is activated by pushing down on the foot treadle. The Pressure Return Valve is activated by hooking up the foot treadle, releasing all the pressure in the hose, back into the grease bucket.
- No more decoupling with pressure in the hose. Extends grease coupler and Zerk fitting lifespan.
- Returns grease in the hose, back into grease bucket canister.
- Makes for easy, pressure free disconnection.
- Two stage pump recovers from airlocks in the grease. No more clearing airlocks.
- Saves grease, as the grease is returned to the grease bucket.
- Eliminates Dribble and Mess on the coupler tip. A clean disconnect.
- Frustration free greasing. Grease gun – wave action eliminates air locks in the grease. No more having to stop greasing to clear an airlock in the grease line every so often, wasting grease in the process.
The unique two stage pump creates a wave action that smooths out those annoying airlocks.
- The canister holds 176-282 oz (5-8 kg) of grease. That’s 20 standard size grease tube cartridges you need to replace for every one G Gun refill. You spend a lot less time refilling or replacing grease tube cartridges and more time getting your equipment greased.
Hands-free, waste free and mess free greasing. No more grease coupler getting stuck. The G.Gun grease gun is supplied standard with the patented G Coupler Zerk coupler design. A lock-on Zerk grease coupler that allows for hands-free, mess-free greasing.
- No more pumping all your grease around the grease fitting instead of into the bearing joint.
- With the standard 6.5 ft (2 m) hose (longer hoses available) and lock-on G Coupler grease coupler, you no longer have to pump in awkward, dangerous and tiring positions. Simply clip on the G Coupler grease coupler and pump from a safe and relaxed position next to your machine.
Quick and easy, high pressure greasing
- Exhaustion free, high pressure grease gun. Get your greasing chore done quickly. Typically, it takes only 3-4 pumps to grease a joint thoroughly.
- The G.Gun grease gun is foot operated – no more flat batteries on-site. No more worrying about your batteries freezing and going dead on you in an inconvenient place.
- Using your foot to pump makes it easy for you to grease a large number of joints before tiring (or having to deal with a flat battery) – it’s much easier than using a lever grease gun.
- This grease gun is industrial strength. Able to pump at a rated 690 bar (over 10,000 psi). It will put grease in stubborn fittings that don’t take grease with a hand pump grease gun. This also makes tensioning excavator (crawler) tracks, in the field, a simple job.
- Reduce waste and eliminate pressure locks … And talking about pressure. Ever had your conventional coupler lock solid onto the Zerk? Ripped your knuckles trying to get it off? With the G.Gun, if a hydraulic pressure lock happens, simply kick the treadle up to activate the patented pressure return valve. This allows excess grease in the delivery line to return to the canister. No more grease leaking out all over the ground after disconnection. A clean disconnection, easy as that.
TSE BIG MAX are stockists of the G.Gun grease pump and accessories