Introducing the MAX Titan OU mechanical suspension
Design Patent No: F2015/01583A – F2015/01584A – F2015/01586.
O.U. stands for Overslung/Underslung. Yes, you read correctly… the hangers can be used in both overslung & underslung configurations!
- Increased strength of up to 20% compared to normal mechanical suspensions.
- Decrease in weight – up to 15% lighter in weight than a normal mechanical suspension.
- A trailer manufacturers delight! No more confusion between over & underslung hangers. One type of hanger for both front link & rear link.
- A further advantage for trailer builders is that on a tri-axle and rear link, the chassis height is reduced by 70mm which has a tremendous knock-on effect of benefits
- The weight of the trailer is reduced, saving you around R30/kg which adds up to approximately half a ton. With an average annual mileage of 850000 km per rig, the extra payload gained is immense
- Less manufacturing costs due to less material used.
- For the end-user, extra payload per trip of up to half a ton.
- Stock holding becomes a breeze when you stock just one type of hanger as opposed to always having to make sure you have F Hangers and J Hangers in stock.
A first of its kind, exclusively designed & manufactured in South Africa by TSE BIG MAX. A strong yet lightweight mechanical suspension made from imported high tensile alloy